Yellow laser treatment is similar in its effects to using a color corrector or concealer – only with long-lasting results. We offer yellow laser at Forever Ageless for arguably the best acne treatment Newport Beach has to offer.
What Is Yellow Laser Treatment?
Yellow laser is a versatile skin rejuvenation technique using a special wavelength – 577 nm – that allows for deep skin layer treatment. This safe, painless procedure is effective for treating a variety of skin conditions, including:
- Acne breakouts
- Unsightly veins and blood vessels
- Sun spots, age spots, freckles, and melasma
- Rosacea and redness
- Discoloration caused by acne
Why Choose Forever Ageless?
- All procedures performed in our clinic are under the professional guidance of our board-certified anti-aging physician, Dr. Cerni.
- We are at the forefront of the most advanced technologies to provide you with among the best acne treatment in Newport Beach.
- At our welcoming, warm practice you will receive personal treatment, individually-tailored to your needs.
A New Standard in Aesthetic CareGallery
What Should I Expect with Acne Treatment in Newport Beach?
Your skin will be thoroughly cleansed prior to your treatment, and protective goggles will be placed over your eyes. Your practitioner will direct a yellow laser beam to the treatment area to:
- Destroy acne-causing bacteria
- Reduce sebum production
- Reduce facial capillaries
- Promote collagen growth
- Tighten, firm, and rejuvenate the skin
You can expect to experience a tingling or prickling sensation with yellow laser treatment. Although this procedure is well-tolerated by most patients, topical anesthetic is available for those who request it.
FAQ Yellow Laser
How Many Acne Treatments Will I Need?
We recommend six treatment sessions, three weeks apart, for optimal results.
How Soon Will I See Results After My Acne Treatment?
Improvements from your Newport Beach acne treatment will appear gradually over time and become more visible with each treatment.
Call Us (949) 763-3749